Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I love Graples!

In my last post I mentioned going to Graples, well Graples is a business in Nampa Idaho that is chock full of the cutest vinty type home decor you can imagine and at really affordable prices! They are only open on Thursdays for a few hours each week, so last week I did manage to make there before everything good was gone, I ended up with a really gorgeous large vinty chippy white lantern, a huge apothicary jar, and something else i cant remember. Today I took my MIL to the doctors for a follow up visit from her hip replacement and we popped into Graples on our way out of Nampa. And I ended up getting only two things, wish we would have had more time and always more money. So the clock was 17.00, its about 12 inches tall and about 18 inches wide, it will go in the guest bath in between the corbels.



The tray was 9.00 its about 18 inches long and about 8 inches wide. I love that punched steel look. Im not sure exactly where Im going to use this but for 9.00 I can definitly find a place lol! Even if i cant splurge every week I can always find some unique and cute things for cheap at Graples!

0 comments:

Post a Comment